Relay Day for Athletes U8 to U16
Time & Location
About The Event
Relay Day is an exciting relay event hosted by Box Hill Little Athletics Centre and involves a number of Little Aths Centres, many from within the Eastern Region, although not limited to. The event is open to athletes U8 – U16 and will be held at Haganauer reserve (the Box Hill track).
With more that 12 Centres, 500 hundred teams and over a 1,000 spectators, Relay Day is the ideal lead up for athletes competing at Regional Relays. Teams can practice their skills on the track in a relaxed yet fun & exciting environment.
The BHLAC Committee would like to extend a warm invitation for your centre to participate in this event.
To compete on Box Hill Relay Day you must run as part of a team submitted by your Centre.
Steps to get involved
- Arrange with your Relay Manager to organise teams to represent your Centre on the day.
- Have your Centre send an email to Monique Holah at championships@BoxhillLac.com.au saying you’d like to be involved and you will receive all the information required to register your teams.
- Using the matrix below, work out event and team combinations.
- Submit entries by October 22nd, using the email address above.
- Extra Info
- The program will run between 8.30am – 6pm
- Gold, Silver and Bronze relay batons will be awarded in each final. Engraving/labelling available on site.
- Medals for all Under 8 runners.
- Coffee van, BBQ, canteen food & refreshments available all day.
- Race calling for finals
- Appearance from Australian athletes past and present.
- Admission is $2 per spectator, while competitors and children U16 free.
- Team entry is $15 per team, paid by the Centre.
- Centre uniforms to be worn by competing athletes
- Spray, Paint or wear you race colours for a bit of fun
- Team Managers can receive all event details, along with registration form and payment details by contacting Monique Holah at championships@BoxhillLac.com.au